Author Topic: POV Femdom videos (daily update)  (Read 41070 times)

chuan

Re: POV Femdom videos (daily update)
« Reply #1420 on: February 14, 2019, 07:58:23 pm »
Danielle Maye - Panty Sniffing Brother

Caught you at it again! What are you doing in my room, holding my panties if you're not being a dirty little wanker! Remember last time I caught you up to no good, I took out my big strap on and fucked that little asshole.REMEMBER..! Seeing as your sniffing my panties, why don't you come and sniff the real thing, through my knickers of course. Oh and one other thing you have to have my big cock in your mouth whilst you sniff. Hats right my big strap on is coming back out to play little brother. This time to make you gag you dirty little wanker.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging, Step Sisters, Domination, Horny Sister, Sister Brother Fantasy, Step Brother ]

File info:
Duration: 00:07:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 866 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/17e669bb7bdf3/Danielle_Maye___Panty_Sniffing_Brother.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1421 on: February 15, 2019, 01:05:11 pm »
Young Goddess Kim - Ball busted by girl next door

So if your bossy neighbour is such a bitch, why are you so attracted to Her? And what are you doing in Her house anyway? Who would ever say the girl next door has a whip in Her wall unit and uses Her pretty feminine high heels to make men Her bitch. She knows no man could stand Her challenge - not even you. Go on then prove it, spread your legs apart and I'll show you that you are just a weak bitch who will be begging for mercy. With My pink glittery sandals, I'll destroy your "balls of steel" and Cru.sh your nuts under My platform sole. you will be another loser on your knees at My feet, kissing them and begging for My whip lashes. Count them down as I crack My whip on your body - just a piece of meat for the girl net door

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Female Supremacy, CBT, High Heel Domination, Denim Jeans, Verbal Humiliation ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:03
File Size: 550 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a0b6ddbee1518/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Ballbusted_by_Girl_Next_Door.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1422 on: February 15, 2019, 03:52:44 pm »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Pinned Under My Ass

You know, I haven't spent nearly enough time with my ass on your face. I really do enjoy facesitting. It can either be a plentiful reward for a good slave, or a brutal punishment for a bad one. I could sensually and gracefully parch above your face. I could let you have access to my most intimate parts with only a thin pair of panties between your nose and my pussy. On the other hand, I could ram my ass into your nose and mouth. I could apply pressure in a way that makes you unable to breath or speak. I could take all control from you by just sitting and grinding away at my own pleasure. There are lots of options when it comes to landing my perfect ass on your unworthy face.

Which method have your earned?

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:18
File Size: 546 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c1ffa218473a0/Alexandra_Snow_-_Pinned_Under_My_Ass.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1423 on: February 15, 2019, 07:57:08 pm »
Princess Ellie Idol - Wife Stolen And Cock Ridden By An Assassin

Surprise! You've been shot by your wife's girlfriend! I decide not to fuck you like my other victims.until you change my mind by shooting me twice that is. Suddenly you seem a lot more manly. Unfortunately, not only did you miss my vitals, but the rest of the bullets are in YOU. Your wife will have no problem patching me up, though. In fact, she's watching now! Wave! We're on the FFA webcam network where women all over the world can watch live while our girls take guys out and ride them until their hearts stop, which is soon for you. I'm going to make your heart pump until it can't any longer. Then, once you croak, I'll cum loud and proud! LOUD AND PROUD!!

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Virtual Sex, POV Sex, Executrix, Home Wrecker, Role Play, Shiny Clothing ]

File info:
Duration: 00:10:05
File Size: 632 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/48fdf8c108d91/Ellie_Idol_-_Wife_Stolen_And_Cock_Ridden_By_An_Assassin.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1424 on: February 16, 2019, 10:07:38 am »
Goddess Harley - Leave The Gene Pool

Did you ever wonder why you have this fetish for licking the dirt off the bottom of shoes? Its because nature wants you to leave the gene pool. You are obviously a worthless, pathetic loser and you need to be prevented from ever reproducing. If your instinct when you see a hot girl is to check out her shoes then you are not a real man. A real man will be driven to fuck a woman, not grovel at her feet asking to kiss her shoes. You are lower than an amoeba. Even amoebas do two things. They eat and reproduce. But you dont even reproduce. So you are lower than the low and a freak of nature for the rest of my friends to laugh at

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Footdom, Foot Domination ]

File info:
Duration: 00:07:02
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 419 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c834595a19676/Goddess_Harley_-_Leave_The_Gene_Pool.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1425 on: February 16, 2019, 01:41:25 pm »
Lady Nina - Intense Visual Body Worship

I have a very special plan for you today, slave. Call it training, call it a treat, its both. As I'm draped in this extremely tight outfit. You're going to follow my instructions in order to please me, as you always should be. Obedience is hot.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Shiny Clothing, Hands Free ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:49
File Size: 407 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a2e9b1e4323bf/lady_nina_intense_visual_body_worship.mp4

chuan

« Reply #1426 on: February 16, 2019, 07:23:49 pm »
Natashas Bedroom - Schadenfreude

It is wrong to feel pleasure at the suffering of another person? Is it morally reprehensible that I feel so much joy when I humiliate and torture you? Who cares. The world you enter when you watch my videos is MY world. You're operating under my rules. When it's between you and me, the only true virtue is my pleasure.
Suffer for me, little boy. Make your life even more pathetic. Sink deeper into your loser existence. Learn to take pleasure in your own suffering. I've got some humiliation instructions, some JOI, plenty of brainwashing, and several long term goals as training tools today. It's so easy to fall deeper in the abyss when I'm your guide.

Your single job is to obey as I extract every bit of joy possible from your worthless existence.

It gives you pleasure to suffer for me, too, doesn't it? You're fulfilling a higher purpose. When the emotional, sexual, and physical torment is too much, just remember: it's all for me. That is reward enough

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation ]

File info:
Duration: 00:17:19
File Size: 605 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ff8b904e89ecb/Natashas_Bedroom_-_Schadenfreude.mp4